Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Catarac Creek

So its my second day in Canada and I have been paddling twice, and I am pumped. Today Mitch, Dean and I set out to Catarac creek at a low flow, but apparently all good! I have found the awesome thing about being in Canada is that I have know Idea what I am getting myself into so every drop, rapid or slide is new and exciting. Mitch and Dean are awesome to paddle with and have good memories so it makes the trips run a bit smoother. The most memorable rapids are titan, zig zag, notch and Leviathan (the names are even epic here) Here are a few pictures from our day mission.

At the put in, snow every where!


Catarac Creek


Firing the first drop of the day


YEAOOO!!!


Dean railing the S**T of of the nomad


Casual Frozen water fall


Dean checking out Zig Zag


Mitch showing the line


Dean following suit


Dean on the "knotch"


Mitch doing what he does best.. styling it


Leviathan....


Me getting that last stroke in before the hole


STOKED!


Mitch nailing the entrance


And continues his good form 


Caronas at the take out. Nice

Everyone fired everything during the day which was wicked and the weather was perfect. So hot that Mitch and Dean saw big chunk of ice at Leviathan break of and fall in, just before I ran it! Would like to quickly thank blair for letting me use his boat, your a legend! So off to Quebec tomorrow...pumped! Keep the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment