Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Arrived in Quebec

So lucky for me, my very very good friend tyler managed to organise a lift from montreal airport to Dolbeau, which saved me 6 hours of driving plus probably another 3 hours of being lost in montreal with absolutly no way of asking for directions cause I speak no french at all! After that a pretty epic 6 hour haul I arrived to what was already a raging "day off" Grand Prix party where a live Skunk had been thrown into one of the rooms. This was not only my first experience in Quebec bu also my first experience of smelling a skunk! (if I see one, im running away, FAST!) Anyways, I managed to tag along with lou and Tyler for the last two days of grand prix, paddle the race section on the Bras Louis (after the race) and also run safety for the slalom event. After this I watched Lou Dominate and collect her prize for the first Women Title in the Grand Prix!! YEAOOOHH!!! After this, partying on an epic scale with some of the rowdiest, coolest bunch of people ever!! Check the pics out! (P. Louis Urwin)


Bra Louis... SICK!!


 Scouting the Funky Slide


 Tyler Styling the last BIG drop


 Lining her up!


 Oh yeah!!! Sick, made it to the bottom

So after the partying and shenanigans of Saturday night we slowly came in to fruition and headed out for some Poutine (chips, cheese and Gravey, EPIC hangover feed) and too watch some of the biggest names of kayaking shred one of the BIGGEST and BURLIEST waves I have ever seen. Epic.

 Dam in Full release!


Casual Walk..


 Looks Small from here....


But from the River Side... BURL!!!

Keep the Flow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment